Getting started as a Partner
Becoming a Paradise Partner
There are two items of paperwork required to become an Independent Contractor for Paradise Software Solutions. The first item is the actual Independent Contractor agreement. Download and complete that agreement below:
If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com.
The second item necessary to complete is a W9 tax form. This is required of all independent contractors and no commissions can be paid unless we have both forms on file. Download and complete your W9 below:
What constitutes a Referral
1. It is necessary to provide all the information required on the Paradise approved Referral Form.
2. It is necessary for you to have arranged for the prospect to participate in a 15 minute demonstration of our PS View software. (See the Independent Contractor Agreement for more specific details.
1. We keep the demonstrations short and to the point. Our goal is not to exceed more than 15 minutes plus questions. If additional information is required by the prospect, we will arrange all future contacts.
2. As of this date we have three days we conduct demonstrations: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
We will email our active partners a shared calendar you will use to schedule appointments.
3. A Paradise representative will email the prospect with a Go To Meeting invitation to the date and time you arranged. If a prospect cannot ever make a scheduled demonstration time, email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an alternate time for a demonstration. Please allow at least one week for your request to be processed and customized for your prospect.
How to Submit a Referral
1. All submissions must be made using the Paradise approved Referral Form.
2. This form may be found on the Front Page of our website as a link under the heading “General Information.” It must be opened with Internet Explorer. You will also need Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer to view and submit this form. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer you may click here and download a free version.
You may use the link below, using Internet Explorer, to submit a referral or to test your computer.
3. Complete and Press Submit. This form will be processed by our PS View system automatically, filing, archiving and putting your referral into a workflow for processing.